While there are many types of roofing solutions discovered and invented by mankind, only a few could deliver all the desired solutions to users. For instance, EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer) is a single-ply rubber happens to be one of the most desired roofing materials in the market.
While there are so many benefits that users can enjoy, here are the top ten reasons to install these flexible and durable materials on roofs of their buildings:
- Many researches on this polymer have shown best results when it comes to its heat, ozone and weather resistance, thereby making it ideally suited to all roofing requirements. This also assures longer life of roofs regardless of external factors that may affect performance otherwise.
- With their higher compatibility with fireproof fluids, safety standards in terms of fireproofing in residential or commercial buildings will be achieved easily. Residents can breathe easy and sleep peacefully under these materials without fear of fire.
- Whole world is moving towards best possible energy efficient systems. By installing reflective roofing systems using EPDM roofing materials, it is easy for users to achieve proper thermoregulation in their interiors without investing too much on energy procurement. Companies and individuals can achieve higher degree of energy savings.
- Higher quality of insulation will be enjoyed by users living under such roofs, since it is known to exhibit better resistance to steam, electricity, polar substances, etc, even acids and alkalis.As EPDM displays higher tensile strength along with waterproofing and thermal proofing, it can be considered as the best roofing that is ideal for every climatic condition. It could hold up huge amounts of snow without deforming and withstand heavy thunderstorms easily, while efficiently reflecting harmful sun’s rays without heating up the interiors.
- These materials are very durable and tend to provide sustainable roofing solutions to the buildings that could be used for any purposes by residents or employees. With longer life, they do not require to be replaced occasionally as observed in other types of roofs.
- Everybody today wants eco-friendly solutions to prevent their adverse impact on natural ecosystems. With many research results giving thumbs up for EPDM with regards to lesser smog generation and acidification, users must smartly use this best roofing system and reduce adverse environmental results.With such outstanding performance from different quarters, usage of such materials will lead to lesser global warming, thereby ensuring better quality of living for current and future generations.
- Many studies have proven that EPDM can last past its expected life cycle that is generally at three decades on an average. Moreover they can easily be restored even after their life term without having to totally replace them.
- The best part is that this rubber material can be easily recycled and used again several cycles.
- With so many advantages delivered by these roofing solutions, it is wise to go for EPDM roofing systems for buildings.